BMAX X15 Plus 15.6” 1080P Laptop Review
Get a discount of €282 on your purchase of BMAX X15 Plus 15.6” 1080P Laptop Intel Jasper Lake N5095. It is a Laptop with 4 Cores 4 Threads, 12GB DDR4 512GB SSD, Windows 11, 5G WiFi, and Grey color. Buy the product now at GeekBuying with our Exclusive Coupon and avail the exciting offer.
PLEASE NOTE: This coupon is valid ONLY FOR 🇪🇺 EUROPE 🇪🇺 – Europe WAREHOUSE! TAX-FREE and FAST SHIPPING from Europe! Click HERE to know more about GeekBuying Warehouse and Customs TAX.
Click HERE for more European warehouses coupons.
For more BMAX offers, click HERE.
For more GeekBuying Coupons, click HERE.
The BMAX X15 Plus 15.6” 1080P Laptop integrates a 12GB DDR4 and 512GB solid-state drive, giving a faster and more stable running speed. The product is powered by an Intel Jasper Lake N5095 processor with 4 cores and 4 threads, which can go up to 2.9GHz. This model comes with a large 15.6-inch screen and wide-view Full HD IPS technology that provides crystal-clear images with a 1920 x 1080 resolution. It runs with a pre-installed authorized Windows 11 (64-bit) operating system and automatically activates when online.
The BMAX X15 Plus 15.6” 1080P Laptop is equipped with high-speed 2x USB 3.0, a fast charge DC port, headphone jack, Micro-SD card reader, SSD slot, and supports the latest 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WIFI and Bluetooth 4.2. The product comes with a built-in webcam and provides on-the-go connectivity options.
Pros and Cons
- The 1920 x 1080 resolution display gives an ultimate visual experience.
- Large storage capacity, consisting of DDR4 RAM and 512GB SSD.
- This laptop integrates Intel Jasper Lake N5095, 4 cores, 4 threads, and can go up to 2.9Ghz.
- The battery life for the BMAX X15 Plus 15.6” 1080P Laptop may not be satisfactory.
- The laptop does not have a dedicated graphics card and is not ideal for running graphics-intensive applications.
- The charging time may take a while considering the battery capacity and charging port.
OLD COUPONSHere we publish the expired coupons, but you can try them anyway (from the oldest to the newest): NONE